Free Webinar: Ten Tips for Creating a Great Treasury Resume
A quality resume is key in landing any job, let alone a Treasury job. As a treasury professional it is critical that your resume effectively communicates your professional value proposition as the Treasury market continues to become more and more competitive.
Join us as renowned career coach Kyle Gantos, Founder & CEO, MeetYourGig.com addresses the following key questions:
1. What is a resume and why is it important?
2. Who is your target audience and what do they need to know?
3. How do you compose an elite resume that grabs attention?
Kyle will also share ten tips that will make your resume stand out relative to other candidates for any treasury job, and offers actionable advice for you to leverage in effectively navigating the Treasury job market to find and capitalize on the right job opportunity to fuel your career success.
• Create a resume that has the right flow and format, and effectively communicates your professional value proposition.
• Identify the best resources to leverage in discovering the best treasury job opportunities.
• Discover how to make connections that will deliver organic Treasury job opportunities.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on January 28, 2016 at 1:00pm CST and earn 1.2 CPE credits. As money and sensitive information move online, criminals follow. And the explosion of payment options and connected devices can make it hard to keep up. While some forms of cybercrime are highly sophisticated, many use social engineering tools that are disarmingly simple. Join TAG partners as they discuss cybercrime trends and techniques to ensure that you and your company are not the next victims.
Forecasting remains the number one challenge for treasury departments. Strong forecasting helps corporate treasurers to manage daily cash more effectively and to contribute at a more strategic level. Join our live webinar session as we review the different types of forecasts, approaches to data gathering, modeling, compilation, and finally the use of technology to improve forecasting.