Please use this form to RSVP to the special Iowa AFP Happy Hour Event on Thursday February 12, 2015. It will be held at the Raccoon River Brewery from 4:30 – 7:00 pm. Contact President Kari Hanson for details.
It is time to renew annual memberships to the Iowa AFP. Dues and Assessments are due by January 31st and cover meetings and events for the rest of the calendar year.
Membership registration and payments can now be done online! Please go to our website www.iowaafp.org, and click on ‘Membership & Guest Payments’ under the ‘Membership’ menu option.
Iowa AFP accepts physical checks, credit cards, or dwolla payments. If you prefer to do it all the traditional way, there is a link on the page that will take you to the 2015 Annual Dues Notice form which you can print and fill out.
If you encounter issues or have any questions, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me (515-286-3042).
Good morning. I hope everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays. Below you will find some reminders and dates for the coming year.
Items to remember:
- Next meeting: January 8th at 11.30 at the Downtown Embassy Club
- Lunch Options: Buffet style lunch
- Speaker: Department of Management’s Director Mr. David Roederer and he will be speaking on the State Budget Process
- Please view additional items on our website at iowaafp.org for registration, newsletters, and events
- November Meeting Presentation: Mr. Daniel Blumen’s presentation is attached
- February 12th at DSM Golf: Mr. Bruce Lynn, CTP and Managing Partner, The Financial Executives Consulting Group, LLC. Mr. Lynn will be speaking on ‘How Should Treasury Measure Success.’
- Holiday Party: This will be in February, more details to come.
Have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year.
Mark K Phillips |Vice President, Treasury Services & International
Bankers Trust Company