|Take your career beyond the next level.
Thinking of a new challenge? Principal offers a myriad of opportunities for those looking to step up their game and earn new credentials, in a place where their career growth is not only possible, but supported by leaders who care.
Principal is seeking a Treasury Analyst to provide leadership and technical expertise for complex financial projects and to serve as a liaison for other departments throughout the company. In this role, you would consult with internal business leaders and outside providers to understand their needs and develop and implement strategies to meet their business challenges. For example, focus areas would include payment and collections streams, process flows, and data exchange.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze complex domestic and nondomestic treasury management, liquidity, regulatory, banking transactions and activities
- Partner with, provide analysis to and make recommendations to senior level leaders across the organization
- Provide relationship management oversight around key financial service/ third party providers
- Ensure continuity between the business unit’s, Treasury’s and overall company goals
- Act as a business liaison to support the Treasury needs and asks with our global treasury leads
- Provide accounting support – budget/account validations
- May be required to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong problem-solving, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence international partners
- Proven relationship management capabilities
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Self-motivation with excellent problem solving, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to embrace and understand the change process, and effectively guides others through change.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all internal partners and external investment and third-party data providers.
- Must be team-oriented with ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Basic foundations understanding of accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn other tools
- Multilingual helpful but not required
- CTP or other applicable certifications preferred.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
|Background Check Requirements:
Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Because of the nature of the duties of this position, a credit check is also required.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For questions, please contact Dave Desing at Desing.David.P@principal.com.